NRI Mutual Consent Divorce


Divorce, separation, annulment and child custody are various issues among NRIs, Indian’s Living Abroad. These issues become muddled due to the overlapping laws and confusion reigns when the question of Indian Law of Divorce and Foreign Divorce laws and other such issues emerge. Various times some general enquires emerge from such circumstance such as ‘Can a marriage solemnized in India be broken up by a Foreign Court’, ‘Can a foreign court grant a divorce to an Indian living abroad?’, ‘Is a declaration of separation granted by a foreign Court valid in India’, ‘Is it vital if a divorced person who got his divorce from a foreign Court needs to be approved by an Indian Court?’
To each of these circumstances, the law will be applied differently and it will vary from case to case and circumstance to circumstance. Since there are different statutory provisions available as per the civil procedure code and also the treaties under the domain of the private international law, its applicability will have to be looked into regards the appropriate proposition of law. There are various supreme court of India judgments and rulings on the subject of the applicability and enforceability of the foreign judgments and orders. Our team is specialized for research and the needed compliance work wherein the said issues of foreign judgment and enforceability arises.

You could immediately write to us or mail us on for immediate needed help /assistance.
Kindly note that you will have to bear the necessary hourly professional fees/charges for needed consultations and advisory or for any other legal assistance needed.

Prior to fixing up meeting/conference, you may call on 09322286663 or on 022-26111281 or write to us on for necessary fee structure and quote and / or to know about hourly consultation professional charges.

Start typing and press Enter to search

Shopping Cart